We hope your order is exactly what you wanted and ordered, but if not, we will do everything possible to make it right! Please read our Returns Policy carefully below, before making any returns.
The information below will provide you with our policy regarding returns of IN-STORE PURCHASES as well as items PURCHASED & SHIPPED TO YOU FROM THIS WEBSITE. Please note that any item(s) purchased in our store must be returned to the store, and cannot be returned through this website. Item(s) ordered and shipped to you via this website must be returned to our remote shipping warehouse (click HERE for complete information on how to package your return and send it back; we will even print the packing list and mailing label for you!).
There are some items that we CANNOT accept returns on. These include:
- Items you have had over 30 days from the date of purchase
- Opened CDs, DVDs, Videos, etc.**
- All burnable media purchased through myMediaBurnBar are non-returnable unless proven to be defective
- Printed music and other reproducible materials are non-returnable
- Seasonal items (i.e., Christmas, Easter, VBS, etc) after the season is over or within 10 working days of the date of the season
- Items which are custom-made (choir robes, furniture, embroidered or engraved items)
- Dated quarterly curriculum after the end of the first month of the quarter
The above items are NOT RETURNABLE unless they are defective or you received them as a result of our error. Please note that all returns and/or exchanges must be in resalable condidition. Other restrictions may apply, see store for details.